Sunday, August 13, 2006

Home to an empty fridge



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Last night I slept at Daddy's Uncle Ed's place - in bed between Mommy and Daddy, and I tossed and turned the whole night through. I think Mommy even caught me sleeping on Daddy's head at one point.

After breakfast with Uncle Ed and a visit from Cousin Eric (and some more playing with Olivia's / Nevik's / Lola's toys), we headed out in that dreaded car again. I have to say, I'm glad our trip is done, because I am so over the back of that car. We stopped for food at what Daddy believes to be the most inefficiently run rest stop on the 401 - possibly in the entire western hemisphere.

I'm glad to be back home in Toronto, and I'm really glad to see Gamma and Grandpa, who I hung out with while Mommy and Daddy re-stocked the embarassingly empty refrigerator.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!