Thursday, August 03, 2006

Housekeeping


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Yet again it was sweltering outside, so Mommy and I were stuck inside, away from the oppressive heat. My mood has improved, though - I was much more cheerful and happy today.

Mommy has taught me a new game - "Put things away." The object is to track down all your toys and books and stuff and then put them away in toyboxes and wicker baskets. I'm getting really good at it... Daddy is envisionning a day in which he can put me in a room, tell me to 'clean up' and I tidy while he bums out in front of the television.

I'm also getting good at pointing at body parts - and as a bonus, I can make distinctions between my body parts and someone else's. For example, if you tell me to point to "The baby's nose" I point to my nose, but if you tell me to point to "Mommy's nose" I point at hers. Ain't I smart?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!