Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'd Rather Go Naked



[As transcribed by Daddy]

While I scurried around the apartment this morning, Mommy and Daddy managed to get a whole lot of cleaning done, which they're under the impression will actually accomplish something. Give me a few more days, and I'll have their careful handiwork rendered pointless.


After lunch, Daddy drove us downtown past a nude anti-fur demonstration to an odd place to make an appointment for later in the year. After that we drove down to the harbourfront and had a fantastic walk in the cool, overcast, August wind. I did some swingin' in the park, played with flowers, and pointed at a whole lot of sea gulls and geese, identifying them all as "Booooo!" (Birds). We had a great time!

Then, it was back to the art store and Home Depot for some miscellaneous material for Mommy and Daddy's goofy art projects. This evening after dinner, I tore up one of Mommy's favourite paintings.

I told them that cleaning was futile!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love those shoes so much I tried to convince Robeez to make them in grown-up sizes. They said no :(

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!