Friday, August 25, 2006

Indigo Crayon



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up at a reasonable hour this morning, thank goodness. As a result, Mommy was awake and alert for the day, and I wasn't nearly as cranky as I have been.

Since we were feeling ready to take on the day, Mommy and I took the bus up to Old Navy, to buy me some pants for the upcoming autumn season. From there, we visited BouClair, the card store (I didn't like it in there today), and the supermarket. Instead of taking the bus home, we decided to get some exercise (it was a nice day) by walking the whole four kilometres. It was kinda boring, to tell the truth.

I was so tired from the journey, that I really needed to eat something. So... I ate a crayon. It was indigo... tasted kinda waxy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!