Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Itty Bitty Fever


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Man, I was in a bad mood today. I cried, grumbled, complained, ate, and then had a three-hour nap. Maybe it's due to the slight fever I'm running - I've got a fourth tooth coming in, and it seems to be getting me down and my temperature up.

Mommy and I were supposed to join my post-natal pals for a big collective birthday bash, but due to the ridiculous heat outside and my itty bitty fever, we decided to stay home and clean up instead.

After lunch, Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia showed up at Gamma and Grandpa's place, so I visited with them a bit. Then Daddy's friend Nick joined Mommy and Daddy and Ah-hem and I for dinner! I showed off my ability to demand food and then feed it all to the dog once I get it. I'm sure Nick was quite impressed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!