Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mojo Nixons



[As transcribed by Daddy]


So, Daddy went back to work today, which made me sort of sad - I missed him. I get used to spending time with him, and then he up and leaves me at home with Mommy and the dog. Boo!

Speaking of Mommy, she took me via the bus to the beaches, where we browsed around for little soled shoes that actually fit (seeing as how I'm a walk-a-maniac). No dice - however, I sure got a kick (pardon the pun) out of trying on so much footwear! It got to the point where I would even volunteer my foot with a biiiig grin on my face.

The Nixons are in town for a few days and are staying with Gamma and Grandpa, so I visited with them a bit today - it's always great seeing them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!