Monday, August 14, 2006

Panagopolii



[As transcribed by Daddy]


After lunch and a walk around the block today, Mommy and Daddy took me to the art store, where Mommy picked up a matte she had ordered for Naisa's famous Monk Photo, which she got framed for Daddy's anniversary present. Then we went to Daddy's office, and completely re-decorated it! I walked up and down all the hallways while they took down all of his nerdy posters and put up his nicer framed stuff.

We got some coffee, and walked to the comic book store - but it was closed, so we headed home again. After playing with Daddy, it was time for dinner with Anisa, Gamma, and Grandpa - not to mention Nick and Alice Panagopoulos, who brought some great eats! I walked and walked and walked for everyone's entertainment.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how luverly. they actually braught fued. go hugga tree.

3:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how luverly. they actually braught fued. go hugga tree.

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!