Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pee Party!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I guess I've been doing a lot of heavy drinking, because man oh man - I just can't seem to hold my water. I peed more than my diaper could handle on two occasions today, I peed all over my clothes, I peed all over my Mommy, and I even managed to pee on the bedroom floor. Pee-riffic!

While Daddy was at work today, I tried to call him on the phone. We chatted for a few minutes... he figured Mommy dailed for me, but 'twas not the case (we have speed dial).

Mommy and I took the subway over to Scarborough Town Centre to buy sturdy shoes for my little feet, but the store we were looking for is now an EB Games. Boo! That's almost as annoying as waiting at the subway station for the bus to come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!