Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Purgatory Falls



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I woke Daddy up by smothering him with little kisses instead of the customary face-slaps and karate chops to the throat. Isn't that cute?

After my morning nap and some lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Zoe and I headed out to Nashua to do some shopping. Amazingly, Daddy didn't buy any music at Newbury Comics this time. Isn't that bizarre?! I walked and walked and walked all over the bookstore, knocking stuff over and pulling all the merchandise off the shelves. Not that anybody minded, though - I was happy, scurrying everywhere, and adorable. Then Mommy tried to change my diaper in the washroom, and Jekyll turned to Hyde.

After a quick stop at Nana's to trade Zoe for Basil, we went for a short hike to Purgatory Falls. Daddy carried me on his chest the whole way, and managed to attract all of the mosquitos away from me.

Once we went home, I ran around everywhere again. It's astounding to remember that a month ago I was barely even good at crawling.


I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!