Friday, August 18, 2006

Queen of the Bs



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy's hasn't been feeling too great recently, so today we just kinda chilled out here at home. I worked on my verbal skills - my vocabulary includes "Bowl", "Baby", "Bird", "Ball", "Banana", etc... I guess you can just go ahead and call me your regular 'Queen of the Bs!'

The other day Wendy Nixon got me to alter my snake impression. Rather than simply hissing, now I flick my tongue in and out like a snake. If I knew what a snake even was, I might be able to hone the impression even further.

I got a nice letter from Naisa in Thailand, also. It tasted great.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!