Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Re-arranging Daddy's teeth



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Still having a great time here in New Hampshire! This morning, Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Zoe and I drove to the fruit market and picked up some veggies. After a quick trip to another supermarket, I came home and had a nap.

When I woke up, it was Mommy's turn to have a snooze. So, Daddy strapped me to his chest, and we went for a walk to the bookstore in the hot sun. While we were there, I reached into his mouth and tried to re-arrange his teeth. I dunno why... it's just something I do. When we came home, we read books and played with my new piano/microphone toy.

Pot roast for dinner! Yay! I knew if I pestered everyone long enough, I'd get more pot roast. Oh - and before bed, Nana drove me over to se eher friend Donna, but I was a little freaked out, being in a stranger's place without Mommy. She did have a kitty for me to meow at, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!