Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rehearsing "Ow!"



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had something of a day off today. We plans to do stuff, but they just sorta 'didn't happen.' Oh well.

I did a lot of pointing at stuff today. I play this game where I point at Daddy's nose, point at Mommy's nose, and then point at my nose (and when I say 'point at my nose', I mean I shove my finger right up it). Then the game is repeated, with me smearing boogers on my paretns' faces. It's fun - you should try it.

I was very sweet all day - talking to Mommy about stuff, demolishing the apartment while she had a nap... that kinda deal. I practised some of my screaming today - when I pull Mommy's hair, she goes "Ow!" So I rehearsed my own version of 'Ow!" today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!