Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sara's Big Red Chair



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today, Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Jim and I loaded up into Nana's car, and we all drove off on a nice morning tour of the Mount Monadnock area (Daddy and I both slept through most of the trip). Once we made it to Keene, we stopped for lunch, where Daddy shamelessly broke his diet. Kind of.

I wasn't too thrilled to be in my car seat on the way back - Mommy kept me amused by reciting my books to me (despite not having any of them there). Then I hung out with Nana (and later Zoe) while Mommy and Daddy went for another drive and hike.

Mommy and Daddy and I visited Sara again, and I got to happily thrash around on her big comfy red chair. We really should get one of those for the apartment back home.

Did I mention that I keep getting caught doing animal impressions in my sleep? Apparently, I dream about bears.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!