Thursday, August 17, 2006

Shiner



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woke up with a swollen, bruised eye, thanks to last night's collision with the stone fireplace. Luckily, by the end of the day the swelling and purple hue were all but a memory.

Had breakfast with the whole family and the Nixons. Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia stopped by to say goodbye - they're back to New York for school. When Gareth said goodbye to me, I started to sob, as though I knew I wouldn't see him for months. It was sweet - it made everyone very emotional.

After a nap and a trip to Future Shop for some ink cartridges, Mommy took me to the local pool. I had a great time paddling around and playing in the water! By the time we got home, Mommy was so tired she passe dout on the couch. While she snoozed, I tore the apartment to shreds. Daddy came home from work (late) only to discover his CD collection all over the living room floor.

You're welcome, Daddy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!