Monday, August 21, 2006

Showing off for GG



[As transcribed by Daddy]

After breakfast this morning, it was off to the newly-renovated Carrot along the Danforth for our weekly fix of organic food. It's a lot less cramped there now, which is a great thing. Next, it was off to the regular supermarket and Old Navy before heading home for a nap that my parents really hoped I'd be ready for. I refused though, ha-ha!

They stuck me in the car (where I did nap) instead, and we drove off for my Great-Grannie's apartment in Guelph. We met up with Gamma and Grandpa there, and had a nice visit - I didn't get to destroy the place, but I got to do a lot of walking and showing off. I even got to play the piano, and I sat at the table like a big person during dinner!

I snoozed in the car on the way home, despite my best efforts not to.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello, Clover.
You don't know me. But you do know my husband, a.k.a. your chiropractor, Dr. Babak. He will just not stop talking about how cute you are. So I came here to see for myself - and darn it all, he's right. Your Oma and Opa (who likewise hastened to assure me of your cuteness) are also right. Clearly I must give in and accept this irrefutable fact - not to mention, you are without a doubt the most erudite thirteen month old I have ever met. I'll be interested to hear your soon-to-develop insights on toilet training.
Kiss kiss, Monica

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!