Sunday, August 20, 2006

Slippery Dog Vomit



[As transcribed by Daddy]

We were all awakened to the sound of Basil ralphing. The poor guy must've gotten into something really bad in the night, because he spent the better part of the day trying to regurgitate on the floor, the carpet, unstairs, downstairs, on the bed, in the bathroom, the kitchen, and even outside. Lovely.

I was kinda cranky this morning. I was constantly in search of food, and kept slipping and bumping my head (must've been all the slippery dog vomit). After my nap and lunch - Mommy invented the single greatest grilled sandwich* in the history of grilled sandwiches, so Daddy declares - we went to Bayview village to buy my parents some clothes, since they've lot so much weight. It's nice that they now have clothes that actually fit.

We also visited Ikea and bought a new lampshade to replace the one I totalled, and some picture frames for some art Mommy's been working on. The day really flew past - we all had a great time.


* Roasted eggplant, leftover chicken cacciatore, roaster red pepper mayonnaise, olive oil, on walnut bread


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!