Saturday, August 19, 2006

Thirteen Months Old!



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm a year and one month old today. Yay! I was in a mood to celebrate, let me tell you. Unfortunately, Mommy had a migrane for most of the day - so I celebrated in my own way... by trashing the apartment. I'm getting really artistic with the whole demolition thing - I hide garbage in different rooms, mix Daddy's CDs and jewel cases up, and scatter laundry everywhere. Fun stuff.


Daddy came home from work a bit early, after his nutritionist's appointment (he has now reached his target weight but has decided to keep on dieting). To give Mommy a bit of a break, we all went out to buy dinner... we found a nice little bakery and some good eats - I especially loved the walnut bread.

I learned the word 'diaper' today, and am good at asking to be picked up ("Up/Puh") and put down ("Ow-n").


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!