Saturday, August 12, 2006

Traffic Jams



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Well, we had to get up and say goodbye to Nana, Jim, Charlie, and Zoe this morning, since it was time for Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I to be on our way. Nana was really sad to see us go! I had a great time visiting with them all... Nana even managed to teach me to count (to one) while I was with her!

We shot through New Hampshire, and once we hit Vermont, we stopped at Quechee Gorge and had a picnic and an afternoon hike (I was up on Daddy's shoulders most of the time). We got stuck in a big traffic jam before crossing the border into Canada.

Traffic was bad again once we got into Montreal, due to some construction at the Champlain bridge. Mommy and Daddy kept themselves amused by making fun of the other drivers - I slept.

Once we made it to Daddy's cousin Eric's house, I got to run all over the place, play with my cousin Olivia's toys (she's in Seattle right now), and I got to have my very first Indian food for dinner. Awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!