Thursday, September 14, 2006

Back



[As transcribed by Daddy]


The TV is on the fritz! Either's there's a ghost living in it, changing the channel and turning it on and off, or there's a faulty connection in there somewhere. Daddy's secretly hoping it's completely beyond repair, so that he can justify buying a new one.

Mommy and I took a nice trip to a restaurant so that Mommy could have a break, and so that I could have a second lunch. Mmmm grilled cheese! When we got back, Grandpa had returned from his big convention in Ottawa, and brought me back a hat!

I learned a new word today: "Back". When Mommy asks me to put things I either destroyed or scattered back where I found them, I do so and say "Back!" It's very adorable. For example, I kept saying "Back!" when I was helping Mommy make dinner, putting potatoes in a big pot.

Listening to: Ray Charles - Modern Sounds In Country & Western Music


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!