Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bad mood eradicator



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I stayed in today - did some playing with Gamma and Grandpa, had a very short nap and as such had to have a second nap in the late afternoon. I had a bath today - whenever I happen to see the bath, I get all excited about it. It's cute.

I figured how to take the lid off of my sippy-cup today, which of course means that there was juice everywhere. Mommy did an excellent job of cleaning up after me, though.

When Daddy came home from work today, he was in a particularly foul mood. When he walked in I cheered "Dad-Dad!" and ran at him with my arms open from across the house. Instantly, his bad mood was eradicated!

Listening to: Sam Cooke - Live At The Harlem Square Club, 1963


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!