Saturday, September 02, 2006

Balloons & Ice Cream



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Daddy had the day off of work today, so after tidying up after yesterday's destruction and a nap, we loaded up into the car and ran a few errands. First off, we visited the art store so Daddy could buy some mattes for his art project. Then was the best part of my day - ice cream!

To celebrate Daddy losing 30 pounds (!) and his birthday tomorrow, we went to one of the best ice cream places in town, where he and Mommy each got a waffle cone of pumpkin ice cream. I ate as much of it as I could manage - at one point, I had Daddy's ice cream all over my face, my clothes, and his clothes. Great stuff!

Then we did some grocery shopping, which I found annoying and stupid. Mommy had a sore shoulder and needed to lie down, so before dinner, Gamma and Daddy took me on a great afternoon hike through the park, and then Daddy and I drove to check out the new record store that opened up near us. I have to say, I was very impressed with the balloons!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!