Friday, September 08, 2006

Beloved by Salad Ladies everywhere



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I went through my entire wardrobe today, more or less. First, after getting dressed this morning, I tried to go for a swim in Basil's water dish. After a change of clothes, I doused myself with apple juice. Finally, after yet another change of clothes before bed, I grabbed a pitcher of water in the kitchen, poured it all over the floor, and sat in it.

In between wardrobe changes there was more apartment demolition to work on - I even managed to get up to some destruction at Gamma and Grandpa's house. Fun times!

After Daddy came home from work, we drove to the supermarket. The lady at the salad counter asked me how old I was - and when I told her (just the way Nana taught me how - by extending my index finger), she had to show me off to every Loblaws employee on shift at the time.

Listening to: Pavement - Terror Twilight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!