Friday, September 15, 2006

Bouncing off the walls



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy had a Doctor's appointment, so we boarded the Subway and headed downtown. It was lots of fun - as usual, I entertained people on the train, and made this one old man my own personal project... I tried to get his attention so that I could wave to him. Everyone thought I was adorable, of course.

At the Doctor's office, I played in the waiting room with some toys for a while, and then it was time for a lightning-fast chat with the Doctor, and then we headed home again. Once we arrived, Mommy's eyes started burning. Weird!

I'm getting really good at running, and at walking while not watching where I'm going. Two nights ago, Daddy followed closely behind me as I bumped into three walls, the coffee table, and a television set because I was watching the dog. He thought it was pretty funny.

Listening to: Booker T. And The M.G.s - Green Onions


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!