Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Clover & Mommy Book Club



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I started a book club with Mommy today. Basil is also an honorary member, but he isn't interested in attended any of our meetings. My first choice of book was my old favourite "I Love You Through And Through." I like this book because whenever Mommy reads it to me, I can act it out.

Anyway, Mommy and I said bye-bye to the Nixons today, I played outside a bit with Gamma, and ate a heck of a lot of apple and several chunks of corn on the cob (which is a definite recent favourite). Mommy tried to get me to help her make dog biscuits, but I don't see why I should contribute to Basil's treat-baking if he can't be bothered to attend our book club meetings.

After Daddy came home from work, we all had dinner with Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa, and there was much revelry and running 'round on the front lawn.

Listening to: Elvis Presley - Elvis Is Back!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!