Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cloverized



[As transcribedby Daddy]

I don't know what got into me today. Maybe it was because I slept lightly last night, maybe I'm teething, or maybe I've eaten another nickel. In any case, I was in the worst mood today. I threw screaming fits to rival all others, I was ridiculously clingy, and 'Cloverized' the apartment several times. I was not a very happy camper.


That's not to say that there weren't some bright spots, though. I played an adorable game with Gamma where I'd sneak up on her in her office repeatedly, I blew kisses at Naisa over the webcam, and I helped Mommy, Daddy, Gamma, and Granpa work on the new smoking lounges and stuff.

To give Mommy something of a 'Clover-break', Daddy and I went for a really, really, really long walk through the city this afternoon - I even slept through part of it! He's told me how much he loves our little Daddy-Daughter city hikes, so I think I'll try to make it more of a recurring thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!