Monday, September 04, 2006

Crabby Spaghetti



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy was tired and cranky this morning, so Daddy and I played and hung out a bit - you know, palying with the mirror and making up funny voices for my stuffed animals. We had a good time. After my nap and some lunch, Daddy went out with Gamma for a shopping extravaganza (time to buy some outdoor furniture for Gamma's new smoking lounges) and a new printer cartridge. Mommy and I hung out and did a lot of tidying. I was kinda crabby.

When Daddy came home, he stuffed me into my carrier, strapped me to his chest, and we went for a 90-minute walk through the park. We had a great time, looking at the doggies and the flowers and the water, waving at random passers-bye.

We had spaghetti for dinner, which always gets my folks excited - not because they like spaghetti (which they do), but because they love how I manage to smear it all over myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!