Monday, September 18, 2006

A demon-free television



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was eager to get up and at 'em today - I stabbed Daddy in the back of the head with my book and made him read it to me over and over until he woke up.

After a drive out to the organic butcher's for some meat and veggies, I had a nap and then some lunch. It was such a lovely day that Mommy went out into the backyard to (finally) finish installing the patio, while Daddy strapped me to his chest and took me for a really long ride on the subway - aaaalllll the way out to Islington Station! We walked for hours and hours along Bloor Street, through the Kingsway, Bloor West Village, Swansea, Parkdale, Bloordale, and High Park, where I chased some Canada Geese and got hit in the head by a falling acorn.

After yesterday's hike in the woods and today's lengthy city walk, Daddy's feet and newly-skinnified body started buckling around the time we made it to Ossington Station. Not as far as we'd hoped to get, but still a decent accomplishment. We took the subway home, and I made friends with everyone on the train before passing out.

Before bed, we bought a new, big, flatscreen high-definition TV to repalce the old one, which had become posessed by the devil.

Listening to: Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!