Saturday, September 16, 2006

Doodie Management



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was a happy little angel today. In fact, I've been especially incredibly sweet for the past few days. When I'm not cranky and in the mood to incinerate the apartment, it's always easier on Mommy.

We had a pretty quiet day today. The only thing of note is my newfound joy for wearing people's underpants around my neck like a necklace. It's weird, but it makes my folks laugh, so... I'll just keep doing it.

After Daddy came home from work a little early today, we went out for dinner. The people at the restaurant sat us in a little anteroom with other kids and babies - I'm very proud to say that I think I was the best behaved of the bunch. Yay Clover!

Mommy tried to change my diaper before I was finished pooping today. I escaped, completely naked, and managed to somehow poop on the living room floor (my parents did not see this happen, but quickly discovered the... er... evidence). You probably think this is gross and disgusting (which I guess it is), but Mommy and I thought it was embarassingly funny. Daddy is still trying to get used to the amount of stray (and often scary) doodie one must be able to manage as a parent. Sheesh!

Listening to: Stan Getz & Charlie Byrd - Jazz Samba


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!