Sunday, September 17, 2006

Equus caballus and Epagneuls Nains



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Daddy reportedly frantically woke up three times in the middle of the night, thinking that I was either stuck in the fireplace or running around the apartment. I was sleeping safely in my crib. He's nuts!

Mommy and Daddy and I drove off to Best Buy to check out television sets, to Linen & Things to buy non-allergenic pillows, and then to Loblaw's for some groceries. Then we had lunch and naps.

It was a warm day, so we all loaded into the car with Basil and drove out to York regional forest for a hike. I didn't want to be carried though - I wanted to walk, and play in the dirt, and to dance in the poison ivy with Basil. On the hike, we saw horses (wow!) and some Papillons.

Daddy gave me a bath when we got home, and I practiced my splashing techniques. All in all, a great day!

Listening to: The Beatles - With The Beatles


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!