Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Extra-wide Dora



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I did some shopping this morning, but aside from that, it was a pretty quiet day. I even managed to have two naps - and when I woke from the second one, Daddy was there, home from work! Yay!

I played with Gamma and Grandpa a lot today, and for the first time I was actually able to put one of the plastic-animal-shape-things into the correct plastic-animal-shape-thing-slot in my plastic-animal-shape-thing-slot-holder. Daddy was so proud and I was so happy that I just had to take it over to show Basil, who honestly didn't care.

We're all pretty mesmerized by the new TV in here. I'm not used to Dora the Explorer being so darned wide! Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon and I can stop staring at the screen.

Listening to: Phil Spector - A Christmas Gift for You


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!