Friday, September 22, 2006

Finny Frenzy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a walk, Mommy and I played otuside and then I had a bath. I watched Mommy play her video game a bit today - I really liked the part where the fish swam across the screen! Pretty cool. You should see my fish-face sometime.

I missed Daddy during the day today, so I picked up the phone and started hitting buttons until Daddy answered. I didn't have much to talk about, so I just breathed at him for a couple of minutes before hanging up.

When Daddy came home from work, we went for a quick drive to pick up some Japanese food for dinner. I was only in the car for about twenty minutes, but I fell asleep really quickly.

In other news, I've started eating books and paper-sleeved CDs again. Weird, eh?

Listening to: James Brown - Live At The Apollo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!