Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Five-Banana Day



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy tidied today, while I followed her untidyig everything. It was a bit chilly outside, according to my parents, but I didn't seem to notice / care (they made me wear a coat anyway). Mommy and I walked to the corner store to buy some flowers. After Daddy came home from work, we went to the supermarket to buy some dinner and stuff.

Today I had a one-track mind. I could think of one thing and one thing only - bananas! I didn't just have one banana today. I didn't simply stop at two, either. Not even three - in fact, I didn't even only eat four bananas today. Today was a five-banana-day. That's how much I love eating bananas. Where I'm putting them, nobody is sure. I must have some sort of dimensional wormhole in my gut, because what with all the toddling I've been doing, I seem to be losing weight.

Listening to: Charles Mingus - The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!