Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Daddy!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was Daddy's birthday! To celebrate, Mommy and I let him sleep in an extra half hour before showering him with gifts, cards, love, and poopy diapers!

After a trip to the chiropractor for Mommy and a really short nap for myself, we went down to a nice little restaurant to celebrate Daddy's birthday along with Nick, Cat, Arlynn, Jason, and my new friend Corrin, who none of us have ever met before. She was so cute, and had animals all over her dress. I loved to point at them! We all had a really nice brunch and visit.

We bid Arlynn, Jason, and Corrin adieu, and went to Cat's apartment for a quick diaper change before heading out to the badlands for a muddy hike in the rain. I was having a great time until we got stuck in traffic on the way home - I was hungry!

After a quick dinner, it was bedtime for me as my folks went to a movie with Nick and Cat. I think the crazy weather woke me up a bit, but after such an eventful day, I should sleep quite well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!