Saturday, September 30, 2006

Master of the Nod



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today, I discovered the window in Anisa's room. If I stand there, I can see the front lawn, the street, the kids playing in the street, birds, dogs, cats, and other stuff. It's pretty cool, standing there, shouting at stuff as it goes by - no wonder Basil likes it so much!

I got a letter in the mail from Naisa today, who as of this writing is flying from Thailand to Swaziland. I hope she has a nice flight! Also, the Huggies Corporation sent me a complimentary new diaper in the mail. I'm not sure if it's a promotional thing or if I'm supposed to be testing out a new prototype, but I sure do love the photo of the baby on the box!

While I long ago mastered the head shake ("no" or "I don't know" or "go away"), today I really seem to have nailed down the nod, which means "I approve", "affirmative", or "look, I'm nodding my head".

Listening to: The Sonics - Here Are The Sonics


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!