Monday, September 25, 2006

Missing Daniel Cook



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I slept better last night, but Mommy has a terrible head cold, so she didn't. Daddy gave her a bit of a break this morning and walked with me all the way to the store for some groceries. Heck of a way to discover he has a terribly ingrown toenail, huh?

After my nap, we did some more grocery shopping, and then Mommy took me to see my post-natal/play group again. There were only three of us babies, but I had fun, following Charlotte around and stuff. Babies babies babies!

After that, we drove downtown and went to the Word on the Street festival, which was all right - apparently, Daniel Cook gave a big Q&A presentation, but we missed him by several hours. I think Mommy and Daddy were more let down about than then I was. When we got home, Daddy cooked dinner, and it was actually all right!

Listening to: Jacques Brel - Olympia 64


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!