Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Never mind those gorillas...



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I weren't sure what to do with our day, and then Mommy remembered that we bought a zoo membership several months ago. So - we went to the zoo for the third time this year!

The ride out was long, but we got there at a great time - the weather was cool but sunny, there was nary a soul in sight, and we pretty much had the zoo to ourselves. We meandered around and took our time.

I caused a bit of a scene at the gorilla pavillion... we were standing with a crowd, watching the gorillas frolic and play. Suddenly, a teeny tiny seagull landed in their pen, and I got soooo excited I couldn't help but scream "BIRD!" All of the other bystanders scratched their heads, and the gorillas suddenly felt like chopped liver.

Listening to: Dusty Springfield - A Girl Called Dusty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!