Friday, September 01, 2006

New Shoes



[As transcribed by Daddy]


After lunch today, Mommy took me down to the Beaches to buy a new pair of walk-worthy shoes. We tried on a bunch, found a nice pair that both of us liked, and then I immediately tested them out in the park... I ran, played, picked flowers, the usual. After that, we had a nice long walk along the boardwalk, and then took the bus home. I entertained people on the bus.

Daddy came home from work a little bit early today, so that he could go to the chiropractor. Mommy and I tagged along with him, and I entertained all the ladies in the waiting room area.

What with all the entertaining I've been doing, I should probably charge admission to watch me scurry around and do my 'bear' impression. We'd be able to afford even more shoes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!