Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pinching Haunches



[As transcribed by Daddy]


The bad mood continues. I'm still yelly, still grumpy, still destructive, and still extremely clingy. It sounds brutal, but my parents can't help but find it kind of funny to watch me stomping around the apartment in a foul mood.

Daddy was back to work today after a four-day weekend, so I really missed him a lot (it didn't help my mood any). Despite my constant freakouts (Mommy has taken to just putting me in my crib if I'm being a real handful) we were able to get a lot of tidying and even some shelf-building done!

The Nixons are back visiting with Gamma and Grandpa today, so I was happy to see them, and Basil's letting me get away with pinching his haunches, so... it's not an entirely awful day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!