Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pinky and Dingy-Dingy, sittin' in a tree...



[As transcribed by Daddy]


A weird thing happened today - I became hypnotized by the television. I couldn't take my eyes of fof the thing - it was realyl odd. I've never been like that before... standing right in front of it, my mouth hanging open, gaping at my favourite kid's shows. I'd even try to see around Mommy or other objects to watch the television if it was on.

I played with my toys a lot today. Daddy gives them all funny voices and personalities (take the surly and Spanish 'Frankenstein,' whose photo is posted above), and so I try to mimic said voices and behaviour. It honestly is the cutest thing to watch. In fact, today I decided that Pinky and Dingy-Dingy are a (very smoochy) couple.

Listening to: Solomon Burke - Rock 'n' Soul


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!