Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ravenous



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I decided to make some good of a rainy, overcast Tuesday, so we headed out to the mall via the subway. Once we got there, we did a bunch of shopping - I picked out a new book for myself (so that I wouldn't get bored on the subway ride home) and and Mommy bought me some clothes.

We were pooped when we got home (some of us figuratively, and some of us literally)... yet still, I didn't really feel like having a nap. Needless to say, I fought tooth and nail against hanging out all alone in my crib.

Oh, and I ate something like the equivalent fo ten meals for a kid my size today, or something ridiculous like that. I'm simply ravenous!

Listening to: Bill Evans - Sunday at the Village Vanguard


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!