Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sara Cookie Balls



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I took the bus and subway out to the organic grocery store today, and while we were there, many people told me how beautiful I am. I guess I just can't help being this awesome. Anyway, the bus ride home was crazy, because the local high school let out and every single student seemed to cram into our bus. Yikes!

For a change, I brushed my teeth (something I love doing anyway) with toothpaste for the first time. It's absolutely delicious! When Mommy took my toothbrush away from me, I had a major tantrum (maybe it had something to do with how little I slept today).

Mommy and Daddy have decided that Basil has asked to be called "Sara Cookie Balls" from now on ('Sara' is his favourite person, and he loves to eat cookies and play with balls). I'll still be calling him 'A-hoo.'

Listening to: Stan Getz & João Gilberto - Getz / Gilberto


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!