Thursday, September 28, 2006

Smartypants



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Yet again, I didn't sleep very well last night... I ended up calling out to Mommy and Daddy in the middle of the night for, like, the fourth night in a row. It might be due to the new tooth (or teeth) that seems to be erupting from my gums. Plus, Mommy - and now Daddy - have colds, so there wasn't a whole lot of sleep happening in our house.

Daddy went off to work anyway today, which left Mommy at home alone with me, and let's just say that I wasn't exactly a sweet little angel. I was cranky, moody, needy, and screamy. To top it all off, Basil picked today to assert himself as the ultimate nuissance. Poor Mommy. After three brief naps, I seemed to tone it down somewhat.

If you ask me "Who's a Smartypants", I point to myself and say "Baby!" Just so we're all clear on that.

Listening to: The Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!