Sunday, September 10, 2006

Twine Festival



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke Daddy up this morning by stabbing him in the back with a pen. Surprisingly, he slept through most of it.

After my nap and some lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to the Annual Kleinburg Outdoor Binder Twine Festival. We ran into Aidan's Mom there, and did a lot of walking around. I got to have some caramel apple, and Mommy bought me a new winter hat (with bunny ears!). I have to admit, Daddy and I were both a little let down that we didn't see any twine at the festival. Ah well... it was a nice day, and I even got to roll around and lay down (!) on the grass.

We went to the new Ikea and bought some gear for Gamma's smoking lounge and other odds and ends. All in all, the day went by really quickly!

Listening to: Sufjan Stevens - Illinois


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!