Sunday, September 24, 2006

Water Fight!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I had a pretty tossy-turny sleep last night - I woke up screaming (which is really rare for me) earling in the morning and joined Mommy and Daddy in bed... and then I was up and ready to party at about 6:30. Yikes.

So... we were off to an early start. Daddy drove Mommy and I around for a few hours so that we could nap, and then we visited a few stores. I was so excited about the balloons in HMV that I started shreiking with happiness at the top of my lungs - Daddy had to get me outta there quickly!

After lunch, we drove out to Ajax for a hike in the woods. It was much more warm and humid than any of expected, but we managed to get in a few hours of exercise (I kinda napped while strapped to Daddy). We stopped at the supermarket on the way home, and while Mommy went in to buy food, Daddy and I, armed with water bottles, had a water fight in the car. We had a blast... but poor Basil got caught in the crossfire.

Daddy's friend Raffi is a Dad as of the other day - the above photo is of new baby Isabel. Isn't she cute?!

Listening to: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!