Monday, September 11, 2006

Where were you on Sept. 10th?



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Sept 10th shall go down in history. Years from now, people will look back on this day and remember where they were and how they felt - sadness, confusion, disbelief, horror, and unmittigated awe. For on September 10th, the world suffered a true milestone in terror. September 10th - the day of the single poopiest diaper in recorded history.

Other than that, I also managed to teach myself how to use a spoon... all by myself! Pretty amazing! I'm not so good with it yet, but I'm getting there.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I waked for two hours all the way down to Kew Gardens, where I chased birds and old ladies in the park. Some other baby kept pointing at Basil, calling him a 'Horsie'. Dumb kid. Anyway, Mommy and Basil were really wiped out after the walk, so they took the bus home. Daddy and I, on the other hand, aren't wimps... so he strapped me to his chest and we hiked for another two hours all the way home (uphill!). I'm very proud of my Daddy. He's ever so rugged!

Listening to: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!