Friday, September 29, 2006

Zippers unzipped



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I celebrated the passing of a childhood rite - that of 'the living room fortress', constructed from furniture and blankets. Mommy and I played in a makeshift tent underneath the coffee table, and I was quite confused by it all. Mommy is weird.

I also figured out zippers today! In fact, the first zipper I learned to open was the one keeping all of the money, change, and miscellaneous cards inside Mommy's wallet. Looks like I won't be able to play with it, now that I know how to empty it.

If I'm being difficult (which I wasn't really today - I'm feeling better), and Mommy has to speak sternly or loudly at me, my first instinct is to repeat what she yells back at her and then cry. I was playing in the garbage today, and Mommy said "Clover, stay out of the garbage!" So I got upset and yelled "Arbage!" before crying.

Listening to: Buck Owens And His Buckaroos - I've Got A Tiger By The Tail


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!