Friday, October 06, 2006

Bumps and bruises



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Yup... still a little extra-sensitive today, which wasn't helped by all the falls and trips and wipeouts I managed to pull off throughout the day. In favt, I have two nice new bruises on my face - one on my cheek, the other on my forehead. Ah well, I guess it's all part of being a clumsy kid - tripping over my own feet, not looking where I'm running, and being a pummelling-bag for the dog.

Speaking of the dog, Mommy and I took him for a nice two-hour walk through the park today, which was great - we all had a really nice time, especially Basil. He got to run and frolic and play whilst off of his leash - Mommy called him back at one point, and I joined-in by calling "AAA-Hooo!"

We were pretty wiped out when we got home - Mommy had discovered that bathing a muddy pit bull while simultaneously keeping an excited toddler OUT of the tub ain't easy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!