Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cheese in Guelph



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Pouring with rain again this morning! Yikes! Oh well... a little rain wasn't enough to stop Mommy and Gamma and I from taking a drive out to Guelph, to visit my Great Grannie. We brought some food and all had a nice lunch together... I was a perfect little angel, but I wasn't very interested in eating any of my lunch, due to the presence of some delicious-looking cheese in GG's fridge, which I was quite taken with.

On the way home, I was completely zonked, and had a pretty long nap. When we got home, I was kinda grumpy and crotchety with Mommy... I'm tall enough to reach things on tabletops now, and every time I reach for something (usually blindly, hoping I'll find something) I get in trouble. S'not fair!

I paraded around a bit in Gamma's big coat, too. The empty sleeves dragged behind me... it was cute.

Listening to: The Monks - Black Monk Time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!