Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dip



[As transcribed by Daddy]


Another chilly day. Brrr! I really missed Daddy while he was at work today. In the meantime, I got a new book in the mail, which we all read (Gamma and Anisa got a big kick out of it). We did some bathroom tidying and some more baby-proofing, and at one point I sat down in front of the television and actually watched it for twenty minutes. Oh, uh... and I learned the word "egg".

While enjoying Japanese food for dinner, I observed Mommy and Daddy (a) eating with chopsticks and (b) dipping tempura into tempura sauce. So... I figured I'd just throw caution to the wind and give it a shot. I was surprisingly good at using chopsticks to get rice into my mouth, but man, did I ever make a mess with this whole 'dipping' thing. Not only did I dip my tempura into the tempura sauce, but I dipped rice, tofu, chicken, salad, my hand, and my face in there. After a while I gave up and just put anything I could find in the sauce and left them there.

Listening to: The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!