Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fifteen Months (and five days) Old!



[As transcribed by Daddy]


I'm still recovering from Saturday's interruption of my sleeping patterns. I was mean, clingy, cranky, and completely resistant to any attention from Papa. Amazingly, I remained sweet and loveable despite being in such a rotten mood for most of the day.

There were some hints of good weather today, and Mommy and Papa and Basil and I were able to get in a quick walk, but things turned cold and windy again, so we just stayed in and tore the apartment apart (well, that's what I did). I got to try on my new snowsuit - see the photo above for the result. We all had a nice rib dinner with Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa tonight.

Daddy blogged pretty late last night, and in his half-asleep stupor forgot to mention how Mommy & I made a cow run away (uphill!) from us yesterday.

Listening to: The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!